Since their inception in the 1980s, reclosable tamper evident bags have been used in various industries such as banks, police agencies, the healthcare sector, etc. We can also see religious institutions like churches and temples use these bags to store offerings collected during donation drives. The most remarkable feature of reclosable tamper evident bags is they are etched with physical proof to indicate if they were open or not. The primary purpose of these bags is to ensure that the contents are not disturbed or tampered with before their intended use. Here are five pointers that will undoubtedly help you make the right decision.
- To begin with, the most critical thing to consider while purchasing a reclosable tamper evident bag is its quality. The bag ought to be strenuous enough to hold large sums of money without going through wear and tear.
- A permanent seal or lock seal ensures that the tamper evident bag is secure and uncontaminated. Thus, a good quality tamper evident bag will possess a seal that is of premier quality.
- Look for a reclosable tamper evident bag with an alert system that indicates foul play and prior use. Such a feature is irreplaceable when it comes to cash deposits or transferring valuable items like precious diamonds.
- A suitable tamper evident bag will be made of plastic polymers that stretch, instead of being torn, when someone tries to open them. Such bags can also tolerate extreme heat and cold temperatures. As such, the composition of the bag is something to consider, as well.
- If you are looking for single-use reclosable tamper evident bags, opt for those with numbers compared to a control log.
In conclusion, quality material and fool-proof security features are what you should be looking for in reclosable tamper evident bags. With a plethora of options available at Action Bags, choosing the right tamper evident bags can be quite the task.